And we've also finishe the new website, thank to the team and everybody who helped us. If you have problems/issues using the new site please report it in the contact form.
We're proud to announce the release of Joooid 2.0 stable on Market. After several monts of testing and debugging we've just published the latest 2.0 stable release. This release is comprehensive of the porting to the new fragment framework (in compatibility mode to support at least from Android 2.1), this means that now Joooid supports tablets. This also means that Joooid not works anymore on android 1.5 and 1.6, but will be still available the apk from the 1.4 release at this link.
After a month of hard work I've finished the porting to the new fragment framework (in compatibility mode to support at least from Android 2.1), this means that now Joooid supports tablets. This also means that Joooid from the next release wil not work anymore on android 1.5 and 1.6, but will be still available the apk from the 1.4 release. I've also implemented a nice action bar, compatible with older Android versions. Download here and enjoy! Please post your issues/suggestions/comments or bug reports in this post in the forum.
Changelog 2.0 beta 2:
* support for TABLETS;
* new html tags in editor;
* local cahing of articles
* draft mode
* support for https
* custom joooid component/plugin url
* component/plugin version check
* new debugging options for connection problems;
* looot of bugfixes (as in title);
Big news for Joooid we have a new fantastic graphical interface, many thanks to Salvatore Giuliano my funkydesigner (his website).
Some new features :
- general interface refactoring to enhance user experience
- new mini WYSIWYG editor for html content
- draft manager that used in combination with offline mode permit to write articles without internet connection and publish them later
- language translations for German, Spanish and of course Italian